How does credit card transaction work?
1. The customer (you) shops at a merchant website and select credit card as a payment option during the checkout process.
2. The customer enters the credit card details required at a secure payment page powered by the iPay88 gateway.
3. The customer is required to enter a one-time password (OTP) at the bank’s page to authenticate the online purchase.
4. The transactions will be sent through a secure credit card payment network for approval.
5. The credit card issuer approves the transaction with an approval code.
6. Payment has been made successfully to the merchant.
Why “iPay88 ” name stated in my card statement?
We have appointed iPay88 as our third party payment gateway to process online transactions.
1. Credit Card payments via iPay88 will be charged 3.5% on the total amount.