We aim to deliver within the time agreed upon at purchase. The total delivery time for your order is the period of time from when you place your order until the time you receive it. It is comprised of two parts:
(a) Processing time for an item is the time from when you submit your order to when the item leaves the warehouse.
We take 1-2 working days to process your orders.
(b) Shipping time is from when the item leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your door and it varies by shipping methods.
We offer the following shipping methods for most items:
• Airpak or Yamato Transport (1 to 3 working days)
• Shipping methods cannot be changed once your order has been placed
• Weather-related shipping delays are not within our control. Customer preference on local pick up are only available at 216, Macalister Road, Penang.
• If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
• Refund & Return Policy
• Products sold are not refundable or returnable.